Welcome to the Center for Healthcare Policy Solutions.
CHPS is a 501 (c)(4) organization whose purpose it is to forward ideas and promote legislation designed to address America's healthcare policy challenges while protecting the autonomy of the
The single, most-important priority for the physician and the healthcare policy designer is the patient.
The Center for Healthcare Policy Solutions' Vision for America's Healthcare.
At the Center for Healthcare Policy Solutions, it is our aim to promote policies that will allow your healthcare decisions to remain in your hands as opposed to being controlled by the government or insurance companies. We aim to do this by:
- Transforming America's healthcare funding system to a primarily HSA-based one;
- Removing mandatory reimbursement schedules;
- Eliminating pre-existing conditions;
- Eliminating surprise medical billing;
- Minimizing regulatory intrusions on insurance products that increase cost and decrease the flexibility you need;
- Minimizing drug pricing by maximizing the effects of competition and cost control pressures;
- Doing away with the reimbursement disparities between hospitals and surgery centers;
- Supporting Direct Primary Care options;
- Promoting the training of more doctors as a method of lowering prices rather than replacing them with ill-equipped ancillary personnel;
- Building a safety net that will serve as just that: as a safety net for those few who are unable to fund their care for themselves;
- Enhancing the role of charitable organizations and religious institutions in funding healthcare for the poor;
- Placing the patient in the lead role of setting the prices for their care;
- Removing government from the role of chief practice designer;
- Doing away with opportunistic-third party intermediaries in the delivery of products to consumers; and
- Allowing science and innovation to flourish through the removal of governmental steering mechanism designed to taint the pursuit of truth and understanding, among countless other measures.
PLEASE SUPPORT US IN OUR QUEST BY DONATING TODAY!
The details of how these changes designed to unleash access, great cost efficiency, and innovation into our healthcare can be viewed in The Case for Free Market Healthcare.